I believe that both the whole country and the world are focusing on the epidemic situation in Shanghai. However, today's Shanghai Post, Shanghai people do not believe much. In Shanghai, the company sees the genuine human concern and the warmth, especially the efforts from employees. Thank you all!
As a foreign-invested company, InsMark hereby solemnly announce that we aim at domestic and overseas customers. Today’s news release of Insmark is absolutely reliable.
1. Since lockdown, the company's first shipment was dispatched on May 4, 2022;
2. The factory relocation has been completed on May 10, 2022;
3. The current workplace space of the Shanghai headquarters is three times of the original size;
4. Some employees of the headquarters moved into the factory area from May 8, 2022. The rest of the employees continue working from home and use the every opportunity of going out to come to work in the company;
5. 100% production capacity resumed on May 16, 2022;
6. Sales and delivery of conventional products will fully resume by May 20, 2022;
7. Sales and shipments of new products and customized products will fully resume by May 31, 2022;
8. The 200% production capacity expansion will be completed on June 30, 2022.
New Factory Address: Level 5, No. 2, No. 1198 Jiuxin Highway, Xinqiao Town, Songjiang District, Shanghai